Indygena Women's Plapuma II Vest
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Indygena presents their Women's Plapuma II Vest in Laminated Taffeta. Light, fluid and silky, this fabric gives the garment an enveloping feeling while being fully waterproof. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuate moisture vapor. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Down insulation equals extra warmth for chilly nights.
- 100% Nylon, Fluorocarbon C6 chain DWR 80/20, Lamination 10 000 mm/10 000 g/ m2/24hrs, 61 g/m2 (downproof & windproof)
- White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 600 in3/oz.
- Critically seam sealed
- Length (S) Front: 25’’ / Back: 27’
- Down insulated vest
- YKK® Metaluxe® 2 way zipper with removable leather puller
- YKK® Invisible zip at hand pockets
- Shaped bottom hem
- Logo IndyGold metal
- Reflective logo print
- Woven logo label
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
White Chalk / S / Article #100169012006