The women's-specific PhD® Snowboard Light wants to make sure that your best days on the hill are never cut short by cold, wet feet. These Merino socks breathe, manage moisture and temperature, and are naturally stink-free. We've placed ReliaWool™ technology in high-density impact zones to extend wear and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system to make sure your socks stay put. With light cushioning in the leg and sole.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool™: Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting: Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned sole, shin and calf for impact absorption
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 13" overall height
Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW270
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!