No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Women's PhD Snow Medium Traced Dahlia Pattern socks bring one-of-a-kind Mary Rand inspired artwork to your snow day kit. Smartwool's thickest and warmest snowboard socks feature best sock tech, including Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort, and 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit—so you can board and explore more confidently.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Mary Rand inspired artwork by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Knit in USA: 64% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- *Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair