For socks that help feet stay warm on the tram and perform on the trail, grab the Women's PhD® Ski Light. Designed around a woman's foot, these socks offer women's-specific fit and mesh zones for breathability. Featuring a light-cushioned shin and sole, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed fit and ReliaWool™ technology for durability.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool™: Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 13" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW0SW248
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!