No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For your extreme skiing that requires targeted cushion on the shin and ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight fitting boots, the Women's PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern socks are here to help get the job done. These ski socks feature Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, a 4-Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless toe for in-boot comfort. With these in between your foot and boot, you'll experience warmth and comfort that will help you tackle even the most daunting mountains.
- 13" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Knit in USA: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane