Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Smartwool put all of their smarts into these new and improved Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro socks. You won't break your stride, thanks to Indestructawool technology designed for added durability and an Achilles tab designed to help prevent sock slippage. And with brand-new Shred Shield technology, the wear and tear from toes is reduced, helping you push toward your finish line and achieve higher mileage.
- Sock Height: Micro
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns
- 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.