Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater Jacket
The Performance Better Sweater Jacket is made with lighter-weight fabric (only 7.2-oz) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels for exceptional mobility. There is a center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets. The left-chest pocket features a small opening for a headphone cord. A cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic for a soft-against-the-face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at the cuffs. Fit is slim, and a little longer (hip length) with a slight drop-tail hem to pair nicely with tights or leggings.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec Power Stretch side panels under the arms
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuffs
- Princess seams and a slight drop-tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Weight: 357g (12.6 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / XS / Article #100178887001