No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
This heritage-inspired version of Patagonia's classic Synchilla Snap-T Pullover is made of a soft organic cotton/recycled polyester blend for everyday layering and warmth. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Warm and soft 1” diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey
- Pullover with four-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with 100% recycled nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- P-6 logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1” diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
- Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit.
- Pocket and placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.