- Best For Road
- Drop 8 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 7.8 oz / 222 g
- Widths Regular
The NovaBlast 2 shoe is a great way to meet your training goals while moving towards a clear mindset. For the second version of this series, they wanted to create a smoother and more responsive feel underfoot. Asics's focus for this trim level approach was to make this design look as good in the streets as it does on race day. Tonal hues on the jacquard mesh upper are met with advanced breathability for running and everyday scenarios.
- By fine-tuning the FF BLAST cushioning, the shoe offers a softer landing and a more energetic rebound.
- The outsole's wider basenet create a more balanced landing while propelling your foot forward.
- AHAR: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- AHAR Plus outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Flytefoam Blast: Lightweight, midsole foam with energetic and highly responsive cushioning and bounce for an efficient ride.