No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Trail
- Drop 9mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 7.8 oz / 220 g
- Widths Regular
Comfort is performance, and as time and distance accumulate, it becomes increasingly vital. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the Norvan LD 2 incorporates progressive materials and construction to emerge lighter and more durable than the original without sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort. The grippy outsole’s Vibram LITEBASE technology combines with a new midsole material to shed weight, and the lighter, stronger upper is exceptionally breathable.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
- 9mm heel drop
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Vibram LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert
- Material: 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 220 g / 7.8 oz