Women's Gel-Nimbus 21
$75.00 compare at $150.00Choose your specs
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 13mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 9oz / 255g
- Widths Regular & Wide
Run further than you ever thought possible in the ASICS women's GEL-Nimbus 21 neutral pronation type running shoes, specially designed to make you go the distance. Making your high level performance its sole priority, this energetic running shoe combines comfort and bounce to help you blast your personal best. A Molded EVA sockliner shapes to your feet for fit. Running long distance requires stability and neutral Pebax Trusstic System technology works to improve your midfoot strength to help you go further. Meanwhile, the Flytefoam technology to the top and bottom literally puts a spring in your step by providing excellent cushioning without the added weight. Promising a plush ride along the way, these high-quality running shoes with overlay for support make endless runs possible. GEL technology ensures comfort and flexibility, while the spacious toe box and wider forefoot provide essential space for feet to breathe. Thanks to the new lateral full contact outsole, you'll enjoy a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off - whether you're out on your daily run or gearing up for that bucket-list triathlon.
- Weight: 255 grams 9.0oz.
- Heel Height: 25mm
- Forefoot Height: 12mm
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Flytefoam Propel Technology provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- Reflective materials enhance visibility during low light hours
- Flytefoam Lyte Technology provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Spevafoam 45 Lasting employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability