No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, these soft, breathable and stretchy insulated bottoms provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Low-profile, high-stretch and comfortable waistband pulls on easily, accommodates different layers and works well with a harness or pack hip-belt
- Two low-profile drop-in front pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Tapered leg and wide-wrap, high-stretch cuffs pull up to sit comfortably on leg or over alpine boots
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waistband and cuffs: 7-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex snag-resistant stretch knit.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 269 g (9.5 oz)