Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody combines 40-g FullRange insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance during high-exertion, cool-weather missions.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb holes to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
- Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish.
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch
- 289 g (10.2 oz)