Women's Nano-Air Hoody
The Nano-Air Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, the Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort
- Elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
CFTP-Craft Pink / XS / Article #100190681008
- Product Reviews