No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A re-edition of the iconic women's La Sportiva Mythos climbing shoe made with eco-friendly materials to minimize environmental impact. 25 years later, this shoe still delivers amazing versatility and performance. The soft unlined leather upper adapts to whatever shape your foot is and it is great for all day multi-pitch routes where your feet tend to swell. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes, flat fit, and the overall neutral round shape of the shoe.
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
- 95% of components come from recycled materials (soles, laces, webbing, tongue padding) and contribute to a reduced environmental impact (metal-free tanning, biodegradable leather, water-based adhesives)
- La Sportiva ECO rubber outsole obtained by recycling rubber used during the production process at the La Sportiva factory with no sacrifice in performance
- The patented Mythos lacing system allows for fine-tuned adjustments and a precise fit
- 6.60 oz (186g)
- Last: WRN 25
- Fit: Tech with medium-low asymmetry
- Upper: ECO Idro-Perwanger biodegradable leather using a metal-free eco-tanning process
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex
- Sole: 4mm La Sportiva ECO rubber (recycled)