No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Comfort and key fit features make the Scott MTB Comp Lady Boa shoe a women’s specific model that is for female mountain bike enthusiasts and amateur racers. The adaptive close-fitting upper pattern features a Boa L6 closure system. Combined with a lower anatomic fit strap, it articulates to best fit the shape of the rider's foot. The ErgoLogic footbed provides a premium fit while the stiffness index 6 sole with increased cleat adjustment range and minimal Sticki race rubber offers fantastic traction & transfers energy efficiently to the pedals, yet maintains all-day comfort.
- Composition: Outsole: Sticki Rubber, Fiberglass reinforced Nylon co-injected, Stiffness Index 6
- Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa L6 & anatomic fit strap
- Features: Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole
- Weight: 310g (US 6.5)
- Technology: Boa System Strap Closure