Danner Women's Mountain Light Cascade
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The women's Mountain Light Cascade is a tribute to one of Danner's iconic hiking styles introduced in the early 1970's – a style believed by many to be the greatest backpacking boot of all time, and is featured in the Fox Searchlight Pictures release WILD. Made in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the boot features a rich, full-grain leather upper and flat red laces. The rugged Vibram Kletterlift outsole is perfect for outdoor or casual use.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper: Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- Dri-Lex®: Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odor and mildew, and is completely breathable.
- Sienna Cache Leather: Subtle color variations give this leather an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Weight: 50 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650 M
- Waterproof: No
- Liner: Dri-Lex®