The North Face W Morph Jacket
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that minimizes stitching with a woven-baffle construction for lightweight warmth.
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention.
- 800 fill down jacket for warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- External zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Insulation:800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Body:20D 75 g/m_ 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish