Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
From the rolling hills of Vermont to the steep slopes of Montana, The North Face Women's Moonlight Jacket offers unrivaled slope-side style and performance. The Moonlight features a women-specific, athletic construction that assures unobstructed mobility, while the snap-down powder skirt prevents slush and powder from sneaking up into your baselayers. Additionally, the Moonlight boasts a tenacious shell fabric and DWR treatment that sheds light precipitation, and the 550-fill goose down ensures you stay warm from first till last chair. A myriad of pockets, ranging from the goggle stash pocket to the hand pockets, keeps necessities close by. The fixed hood features an easy-to-use adjustable drawcord for personalized protection.
- A stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing at the resort
- Women-specific, athletic fit assures unobstructed mobility
- DWR-treated shells sheds the occasional snow spray
- 550-fill goose down certified by Responsible Down Standards
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps slush and powder at bay
- Fixed, yet adjustable hood assures added protection
- Adjustable hem system offers a personalized fit
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close at hand