The North Face Women's Montana Gore-Tex Mitt
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
With 250 grams of synthetic insulation, a DryVent™ shell and a GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable insert, The North Face Montana Gore-Tex® Mittens are about as warm and weather (read "snow") resistant as you'll find. Ride in the Montana GTX mitts and you'll not only be able to stay out all day getting freshies in the storm, you'll be loving how warm your hands are.
- Glove Warmth: Warmest
- Material: GORE-TEX®, Nylon, Polyester
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Cuff Length: Over the Cuff
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Insulation: Back of Hand – 250 g Heatseeker™ Insulation
- Lining: 100% polyester high pile fleece
- Palm: 150 g Heatseeker™ Insulation
- Fit: 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiometric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water Resistant Synthetic Leather – Provides a soft yet extremely durable palm.
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Removable Wrist Oven™ Leashes – Provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist cinch keep in heat
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
JK3-TNF Black / XS / Article #100150511001