Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Hit the slopes this winter in toasty, dry protection with The North Face Women's Montana Gloves. A waterproof GORE-TEX insert keeps your hands dry in the snowiest storms, and the durable nylon oxford shell makes sure you have the Montana for multiple seasons. Heatseeker insulation keeps your palms nice and toasty while an extra 100g of it warms the back of your hand during the coldest ski sessions. The plush polyester lining keeps your hands comfortably cozy, and the synthetic leather palm helps you hold on to your ski poles.
The North Face constructed the Montana from the inside out to ensure a consistent size for a feminine fit. Radiametric Articulation means the glove stays in your hand's natural position for comfort. A fourchette-box finger construction prevents your fingers from numbing. The full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow off your wrists, and the removable Wrist Oven leash lets you place a handwarmer in the gauntlet for seriously frigid ski sessions.
- Ladies-specific glove for slaying the mountain
- Lofty insulation keeps your digits feeling delightful
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch seals out the cold
- Grip with ease with durable synthetic leather palms
- Removable WristOven leash pair with a handwarmer for max heat
- Super warm fourchette box construction keeps fingertips toasty
- Material: [shell] DryVent (2-layer), 100% tweed, [palm] synthetic leather, [lining] 100% polyester, high-pile fleece
- Insulation: [palm] 150g Heatseeker, [back of hand] 250g Heatseeker
- Removable Liner: GORE-TEX
- Closure slide on, with gauntlet and ladderlock wrist cinch
- Palm Grip: Synthetic leather