The North Face Women's Montana Gore-Tex Glove
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Hit the slopes this winter in toasty, dry protection with The North Face Women's Montana Gloves. A waterproof GORE-TEX insert keeps your hands dry in the snowiest storms, and the durable nylon oxford shell makes sure you have the Montana for multiple seasons. Heatseeker insulation keeps your palms nice and toasty while an extra 100g of it warms the back of your hand during the coldest ski sessions. The plush polyester lining keeps your hands comfortably cozy, and the synthetic leather palm helps you hold on to your ski poles.
The North Face constructed the Montana from the inside out to ensure a consistent size for a feminine fit. Radiametric Articulation means the glove stays in your hand's natural position for comfort. A fourchette-box finger construction prevents your fingers from numbing. The full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow off your wrists, and the removable Wrist Oven leash lets you place a handwarmer in the gauntlet for seriously frigid ski sessions.
- Ladies-specific glove for slaying the mountain
- Lofty insulation keeps your digits feeling delightful
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch seals out the cold
- Grip with ease with durable synthetic leather palms
- Removable WristOven leash pair with a handwarmer for max heat
- Super warm fourchette box construction keeps fingertips toasty
- Material: [shell] DryVent (2-layer), 100% nylon tweed, [palm] synthetic leather, [lining] 100% polyester, high-pile fleece
- Insulation: [palm] 150g Heatseeker, [back of hand] 250g Heatseeker
- Removable Liner: GORE-TEX
- Closure slide on, with gauntlet and ladderlock wrist cinch
- Palm Grip: Synthetic leather
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
JK3-TNF Black / XS / Article #100150513001