Linus Mixte 3 Speed
- Bike Services
This sporty ride is a timeless classic with its signature diagonal line. The Mixte frame first appeared at the dawn of women’s lib, when stylish French women were racing alongside the men and arguing ideas with the same conviction.
- Frame: Hi-ten steel frame with cro-mo down tube, partially lugged
- Fork: Hi-ten steel
- Headset: 1" alloy top/steel base
- BB Set: Cartridge
- Small: 3-piece forged aluminum crank, 165 mm, 46T chainring, painted steel chainguard
- Medium/Large: 3-piece forged aluminum, 170mm, 46T chainring, painted steel chainguard
- Shift: Shimano twist shifter
- Front Hub: Sealed bearings, aluminum, 36H
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed, freewheel hub
- Cog: Shimano 22T
- Chain: KMC 410, CP
- Spokes: 14 gauge stainless steel w/ brass / CP nipples front, 13 gauge stainless steel w/ brass / CP nipples rear
- RIM: Double walled, alloy rims
- Tires: Linus Elysian
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy
- Front Brakes: Tektro R369 alloy dual pivot caliper brakes with quick release
- Rear Brakes: Tektro R369 alloy dual pivot caliper brakes with quick release
- Handlebar: Custom bend polished aluminum handlebar, 550 mm x 165 mm, 25.4 mm center clamp
- Grips: Hand-stitched genuine brown leather
- Stem: Alloy road quill, 80 mm x 180 mm, 18d rise
- Seat Post: alloy, adjustable
- Saddle: Touring brown leatherette saddle
- Pedals: alloy
- Fenders: Painted steel fenders with retro brackets and stainless steel braces
- Extras: Custom designed rear rack, front and rear reflectors, mid-century alloy bell, alloy kickstand
|Frame Size||Standover Height||Effective Top Tube Length||Weight|
|Small||41 cm||65 cm||56 cm||13 kg / 28.6 lbs|
|Medium||49 cm||68 cm||57 cm||14.7 kg / 32.4 lbs|
|Large||56 cm||70 cm||58 cm||15 kg / 33 lbs|
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
TEAL / M / Article #100102747014