Women's Mind Expander
- Core Bamboo, Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 287 x 244 x 266 (146cm)
- Radius 6.3m (146cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker
The Jones Mind Expander Snowboard showcases the Christenson Surf Rocker, which is shaped by surf legend Chris Christenson himself. The result is a board that is playfully floaty and allows you to feel the snow beneath your feet for epic performance all over the mountain. The flex is just right for handling deep powder while still ripping tree runs and getting power in your turns. Go ahead and seek out the frontiers of your snowboard brain, the Jones Mind Expander Snowboard puts you in good hands.
- Christenson Surf Rocker – Custom tip/tail rocker profile designed by surf shaper Chris Christenson. When you weight the tail of the board, the nose ramps up out of the snow for insane float on the deepest days.
- 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Flex Pattern
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 – Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Progressive Sidecut – At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point.
- Blunt Nose
- FSC Bamboo Surf Core – Re-designed triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that features primarily paulownia stringers with bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
- V-Core – Slightly softer in the very center of the board for improved maneuverability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
- Carbon Web Fused Laminate – New carbon stringer pack that blends different widths of carbon matched to the specific needs of the board model. Featured on the surf collection models to eliminate nose vibration and on the Solution splitboard as a reinforcement under the binding. Made in the USA, exclusively for Jones.
- Biax Fiberglass – A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Recycled ABS – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900 Base – Sintered Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene with carbon additives.
- Flip Flop Base
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech 2.0 – Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet – Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Product Reviews