Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Vest
The best warmth for weight of any vest we've ever built, the Micro Puff Vest delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation - a revolutionary featherlight down alternative. Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation. Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching.
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized hem seals in warmth
- 142 g (5 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Product Reviews