Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hoody
You save 42% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The Micro Puff Hoody delivers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia's ever created. This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility - even when wet - offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it's wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment's design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, and elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof, and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
LABL-Lapiz Blue / XL / Article #100157636023