No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
You’ve never worn a Merino base layer like this. They use a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layer’s durability. The short sleeves feature a set-in construction for a versatile next-to-skin form fit.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
- Main Body: 58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool
- Made in Vietnam