No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An all-season favorite, wear the Merino 150 Long Sleeve as a base layer in fall or when summer backpacking calls. Featuring Core Spun technology, They wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. Raglan sleeves remove shoulder seams for comfort under a pack and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a flattering look.
- Merino 150: This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 133 g = 4.7 oz
- Style: SW015255