Gregory Women's Maven 55
Upgrade to backpacking bliss with the ventilated support and ingenious organization of the Gregory Women's Maven 55 Backpack. This 55-liter pack is ideal for multi-day excursions, easily accommodating your outerwear, clothes, sleeping bag, and tent. Eliminating pressure points and excess sweating, the Aerolon suspension uses mesh-covered, die-cut foam in conjunction with a lightweight aluminum frame to support heavy loads. The Maven 55 features a lower sleeping bag compartment, so you don't have to endlessly dig through the pack's main compartment to access the bottom section. Gregory's Multi-Straps externally tether your sleeping bag, rolled-up tent, or bulky items the pack's bottom. Another innovative feature is the removable Sidekick Daypack, which is great for shorter hikes and supply shuttles into town, should you embark on a longer thru-hike. This removable daypack features a reservoir sleeve for staying hydrated on the move.
- Bliss out on backpacking with this supportive pack
- 55-liter capacity is ideal for multi-day trips
- Aerolon suspension for plush support and ventilation
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps and wide hip belt
- Top-loading design with zippered access to bottom
- Removable Sidekick Daypack is hydration-compatible
- Multi-Straps externally tether gear to the bottom
- Claimed Weight: 3lb 10oz
- Dimensions: 30 x 13 x 10in
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Forest Grey / XS/SM / Article #100181441001