Nirve Sports Women's Matilda 7 Speed
- Bike Services
The Matilda 7 speed is a lightweight alloy cruiser with 7 gears and has a new, dropped, twin-tube frame design for easy mounts and clean looks. Fenders and a white embossed Nirve seat makes this cruiser a favorite bike for the bike path.
Nirve's Boardwalk bikes might look classic, but they're as modern as can be while staying true to the simple style of cruising. Every model shares all the good stuff of Nirve's Beach Cruiser bikes, with some upgraded components and style points like colored rims, painted fenders, welded top tube panels, alloy cranksets, hubs and seat posts. So these bikes are not only easy and comfortable to ride and more durable in the salt-water air, they’re really cool to look at too.
- Classic Steel Frame
- Shimano 7-Speed
- Alloy Rims
- Stainless Steel Spokes
- 26" x 2.125" Nirve Cruiser Tires
- Frame: Nirve Twin-Tube Cruiser Design, 100% Hi-Tensile Steel, threaded fender fittings, kickstand mounting plate, forward facing double threaded eyelets on dropouts
- Fork: 26" Hi-Ten Cruiser Unicrown, 1 1/8" steer tube with V-brake bosses,
- double eyelets
- Headset: 1-1/8" x 24TPI, 25.4MM
- Wheels: 26" x 36H alloy rims, alloy nutted front and rear hubs, 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: 26 x 2.125" Nirve Cruiser
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney 7-speed rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Revoshift, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Freewheel / Rear Cog: Shimano 7-speed, 14-34T
- Crankset: Forged alloy 3-piece type, single 40T chainring, 170mm
- BB Set: Semi-Cartridge type for 3-piece crank, sealed
- Pedals: Cruiser platform with reflectors
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with alloy levers
- Handlebar: New Kandy Bar II,110 x 680mm, Hi-Tensile steel
- Stem: Forged alloy, 180mm quill, 80mm extension, 25˚ rise
- Grips: Nirve Kraton core with stitched and embossed cover
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust 25.4 x 350mm with alloy clamp
- Saddle: Nirve Classic with double-loop coil springs
- Accessories: Alloy kickstand, full-length chainguard, full coverage fenders
- Sizes: 16"
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Mango Tango / One Size / Article #100157545001