Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 116mm / 126mm / 91mm (162cm)
- Radius 14.5m (162cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Icelantic Maiden 91 Skis are a new style making their debut this season. A narrower version of the popular Maiden freeride series, designed for those who stick primarily to the "frontside" of the ski area and frequent mostly groomed terrain, but who prefer a ski that doesn't punish them for small mistakes and doesn't take quads of steel to turn at moderate speeds. Built with a light Pacific Albus wood core, the Maiden 91 uses the same top quality materials as the rest of the Icelantic line and is handbuilt in Denver, Colorado.
- Rocker Type: Tip & Tail Rocker + Camber Underfoot
- Fly-Weight Core - Built with Pacific Albus for women and lightweight skiers
- 20 mm Rubber Foil
- Carbonium Topsheet Material
- Unilateral Fiberglass
- ETXL 2200 Tri-Axe Fiberglass
- Durasurf 2001 P-Tex Sidewall
- Base: Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex
- 2.2 mm Steel Edges
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.