Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 116mm / 126mm / 91mm (162cm)
- Radius 14.5m (162cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Icelantic Maiden 91 Skis are a new style making their debut this season. A narrower version of the popular Maiden freeride series, designed for those who stick primarily to the "frontside" of the ski area and frequent mostly groomed terrain, but who prefer a ski that doesn't punish them for small mistakes and doesn't take quads of steel to turn at moderate speeds. Built with a light Pacific Albus wood core, the Maiden 91 uses the same top quality materials as the rest of the Icelantic line and is handbuilt in Denver, Colorado.
- Rocker Type: Tip & Tail Rocker + Camber Underfoot
- Fly-Weight Core - Built with Pacific Albus for women and lightweight skiers
- 20 mm Rubber Foil
- Carbonium Topsheet Material
- Unilateral Fiberglass
- ETXL 2200 Tri-Axe Fiberglass
- Durasurf 2001 P-Tex Sidewall
- Base: Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex
- 2.2 mm Steel Edges
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.