Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Fly-Weight: poplar and paulownia wood
- Dimensions 136/101/126 mm
- Radius 14.5m
- Rocker rocker / camber / rocker
- Skier Type Intermediate-Advanced
Combining design elements from Icelantic’s top-selling Nomad and their signature “Fly-Weight” Core, the award-winning Maiden 101 is the ultimate women’s-specific Freeride ski! A rockered tip and tail along with 2mm of camber underfoot allows the Maiden 101 to excel when playing in powder, blasting through crud and having fun all over the mountain. The Freeride series features our Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the collection lighter and more poppy—allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain.
- Handmade in Denver, CO and backed by a 3-Year “No Questions Asked” Warranty.
- Artwork by PARR: The Nomad, Maiden and Scout Freeride Collection highlight some of our favorite creatures in their natural habitats. This year's Maiden 101 is the story of the leopard shark.