Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A notch up on the thermometer from its Micro Puff cousin, the Macro Puff Hoody delivers even more high-loft, water-resistant warmth with PlumaFill insulation, a revolutionary, down-like alternative with all the benefits of a synthetic.
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary high loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative, minimal-stitch quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands
- Alpine helmet–compatible, single-point adjustable hood with elasticated binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Extended hem provides extra coverage; two-way center-front zipper allows easy access to belay loop
- Two handwarmer and one external left-chest zippered pockets; two internal drop-in pockets; packs into separate stuffsack
- Elasticized cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100% polyester 135-g PlumaFill (body); 90-g PlumaFill (side panels and sleeves); Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 357 g (12.6 oz)