Tecnica Women's Mach Sport MV 85
- Flex 85
- Instep N/A
- Last 103 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
A great starter boot, or first boot after a primer season using rentals, the Tecnica Mach Sport HV 85 W Ski Boots give high volume feet a chance to be happy from first chair to last lap. The relaxed 103mm last and NFS liner with Celliant are designed to keep wide feet comfy, warm and dry for hours so you can stay on the hill and keep that line of progression going.
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing, especially for those with wider feet.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Dual Quick Instep – Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt – A thermal cover activated by carbon fiber resistors heats the cuff and liner. Once the set temperature has been reached, the material easily adapts to the shape of the lower leg.
- Women's Specific Cuff Design – The structure and construction of the upper part of the liner are shaped to ensure perfect adaptation to the female calf.
- Flex: 85 – A medium flex for lighter skiers and those looking to step up their skiing.
- N.F.S. Liner with Celliant
- Celliant Insulation – Celliant, available on the Mach1 and Mach Sport series, is powered by 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- Thermoforming Collar
- Cuff – Asymmetric Polyester
- Shell – Asymmetric C.A.S. Polyester
- Stance: Double Cuff Alignment / 12˚ Forward Lean / 3.8˚ Ramp Angle
- Women's Natural Stance – Tecnica performed scientific research to determine the optimal ski stance for women. The final outcomes are the Women's Specific Cuff and a 3mm higher back spine for natural balance, less fatigue and increased performance on your skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles with Easy Adjust Top Cuff Ratchet
- Lift Lock – Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Replaceable Sole Pads
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 103 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 85
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 2 Years
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 22.5 / Article #100194422001
- Product Reviews