No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Frame Fit Medium
- Glasses Compatible Yes
- Nose Fit Standard
- Number of Lenses One (interchangeable)
Not everyone fits the massive goggles of today, so Oakley came around with the XM (extra-medium) Line Miner Goggle for the smaller faces out there. The original Line Miner has one of the largest peripheral views on the market, and the Oakley Line Miner XM Goggles are no exception to this top-of-the-line construction. Combine that with revolutionary Prizm lenses for definition and clarity across a wide range of light conditions and you get one of the sweetest, best performing goggles on the market today.
- All-Day Comfort – Oakley goggles are developed with 3D CAD/CAM engineering to ensure anatomical fit, providing a continuous seal to lock out elements and wick moisture away from the face.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360˚ frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- O Matter Chassis – Flexible O Matter frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- Streamlined Frame Design for Expanded Peripheral Vision
- Revolutionary Prizm Lens – Developed with military and shooting objectives in mind, Oakley's new Prizm lens technology blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize contrast between colors.
- Plutonite Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
- HDO Lens Technology – HDO maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Anti Fog – F3 anti fog coating on inner lens. Lens/frame support for unrestricted airflow and easy breathing.
- Increased Peripheral Vision – The goggle sits closer to your face than any goggle Oakley has ever created. This increases downward and side-to-side periphery as much as possible.
- Interchangeable Lens – All lenses are easily interchangeable, allowing you to pick your favorite Prizm lens for any condition.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3 anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Discrete Frame Notches at Temples – Provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.