Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Wood
- Dimensions 277 x 239 x 277 (149cm)
- Radius 8m (149cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
Women’s Lib introduces No. 43, a go-to for progressive female riders pushing freestyle fun all over the resort and deep into the backcountry. A high performance C2x contour in a freestyle twin shape make this board an all terrain ripper. 4 letters in the word LOVE, 3 letters in YOU. No. 43 is a performance board that rips the whole mountain and will leave you feeling the love.
- C2x Technology – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass with Basalt; Lightweight Spin-Slim Tips & Tails
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls; UHMW Sintered Sidewalls; UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Magne-Traction Edges – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Art by Anthony Hurd – @anthonyhurd
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts