Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range Sm (4-6) Med (6-8) Lrg (8+)
- Flex Medium Stiff
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Channel
The Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings are what dreams are made of. Offering one of Burton's most plush feelings underfoot makes for exceptional comfort in all conditions. Great for the rider who likes to go fast or enjoys a binding that has some power built in. Ready to rip the frontside and the backside is what seperates the Lexa from other bindings. Heel Hammock and Hammock strap locks your boot in with precision for a feel you will fall in love with. Canted Living Hi-Back has the ergonimcal women specific fit that drives home the realationship between you and the board. Feel the power, response, and comfort within the Burton Lexa that will definitely increase the stoke!
- Single-Component Re:Flex: Traditional disc cored baseplate crafted from a a blend of short-glass and nylon material that allows the board to flex naturally while increasing responsiveness.
- Canted Living Hinge - Ergonomic design that accomodates natural forward lean that allows you to adjust forward lean and hi-back rotation independantly.
- Double Take Buckles - Helical teeth and "Insta Click" engagement get you in and out faster by using torque more effficiently when strapping in.
- B3 Gel - Gel pack sits directly underneath the heal for even more cushioning and comfort that absorbs vibration like a champ.
- Flex Slider - Ankle strap has the ability to flex and fully open for even entry - and - exit of the binding.