ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed Double BOA
- Flex Medium
- Lacing BOA
The Double BOA version of the women's Lashed is perfect if you want to get on the slopes as quickly as possible, as the BOA coil allows for the fastest possible entry and exit of any boot. The dual system allows you to achieve the perfect custom fit with two independent closure zones, giving you supreme support and all day comfort. The women's Lashed boot uses thirtytwo's evolution foam outsole, which makes it incredibly light as well as offering superior comfort and warmth. A heat moldable liner created from intuition foam conforms with heat to provide a perfect fit. This allows the boot to cradle your foot and reduce pressure points, meaning you can keep riding for longer. The Lashed uses a 3D molded tongue and performance backstay which work together to improve the support your boots give you, which greatly reduces leg fatigue on the slopes. Additional warmth is also given by the Cozy fleece cuff. The Team Fit boot liner offers amazing cushioning and performance, with a molded footbed with arch support and custom EVA padding to soften impacts these foot beds offer supreme performance. A heel cradle offers extra support under foot.
- 1:1 Liner to Outsole fit - Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. Using true sizes for both the liner and the shell, thirtytwo can create some of the best fitting boots on the market, test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- High Density Evolution Foam Outsole - Dramatically reduces the weight of 32 boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with Evolution Foam are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
- Articulated Cuff - This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold throughout the full flex range.
- Cozy Cuff - Fleece lined collar providing extra warmth and comfort.
- 3D Molded tongue - 3D Molded Tongue that wraps your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives thirtytwo the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Performance Back Stay - Gives better response heel to toe which providing a bit more response for when you need it. Also helps maintain the few of the boot over time.
- Double BOA Coil System - Much faster system than traditional laces, still with great heel hold. The dual system allows you to customize the fit with two independent lacing zones.
- Independent Eyestay - Provides a supportive fit, not to mention helping the quick and easy lace up.
- Team fit - Tailored to the needs of the thirtytwo team riders around the globe featuring their Level 2 liner & footbed. This includes custom molded EVA, molded heel cradle for extra support, lightweight construction for performance, and finally a mesh top sheet to provide comfort.
- Storm Shield - An all weather shield that keeps you protected and dry regardless of the conditions or how deep the snow is.
- 100% Heat moldable intuition liners - All thirtytwo liners are heat moldable. This means you can either simply ride in your new boots, and the liners will mold themselves using the heat your feet naturally expel, or if possible, you can come go to a snowboarding store for a professional, personalized heat molding session to give your liners that perfect and instant custom fit.
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
887-Blk/Pink/Wht / 5 / Article #100194226001
- Product Reviews