Indygena Women's Lampo Jacket
Indygena presents their Women's Lampo Jacket in Laminated Taffeta. Light, fluid and silky, this fabric gives the garment an enveloping feeling while being fully waterproof. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuate moisture vapor. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Down insulation in the sleeves, hood and body equals extra warmth for chilly nights.
- 100% Nylon, Fluorocarbon C6 chain DWR 80/20, Lamination 10 000 mm/10 000 g/ m2/24hrs, 61 g/m2 (downproof & windproof)
- White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 600 in3/oz.
- Critically seam sealed
- Length (S) Front: 27” / Back: 27.5
- Down insulated (sleeves, hood and body)
- Fleece knit sleeves
- YKK® Metaluxe® 2 way zipper with removable leather puller
- YKK® Invisible zip at hand pockets
- Metal IndyGold logo
- Reflective logo print
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Blue Anthracite / XS / Article #100169011001