No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's most versatile technical top is made for use on trails or on the water, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. These tops are designed to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot and are made with 50-100% recycled polyester. Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water.
- Set-in Sleeve Construction
- Light, Soft and Forgiving fabric
- Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor Control
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection
- Original Artwork
- Materials: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- HeiQ Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)