Patagonia W Kniferidge Jacket
$124.43 compare at $449.00
Free Shipping & Returns!
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
From the Andes to Chamonix to the Chugachand countless steep destinations in betweenskiers and climbers unite in their quest for all things frozen. Our KnifeRidge Jacket aids the mission with a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection in a fully seam-taped, lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric package thats waterproof in all but a downpour. The soft, pliable fabric slides easily over layers and withstands abrasion, while the underarm gussets and articulated patterning complement the jackets stretch. An Optimal Visibility Hood fits over all helmet types and adjusts with a single-pull embedded cord-lock system. The two high handwarmer pockets (above harness line) and single chest pocket close with watertight zippers; the hem cinches with embedded cord locks; and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for big powder days. With a concealed RECCO reflector.
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Underarm gusset and an articulated pattern with fully-taped, low-bulk and watertight seams throughout
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers and stretch-mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and self-fabric pocket bag
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 524 g (18.5 oz)