No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Versatile, high performance climbing shoe designed for outdoor use at the crag, suitable for overhanging cliffs, favours heel hooks thanks to the S-Heel™ construction system. The lacing system provides structure and is differentiated between the back and front for a perfect volume adjustment. Kataki adopts the P3 System technology that guarantees that the shoe will maintain its orginal shape and characteristics over time. It is also designed to facilitate the resoling thanks to the three quarters sole using the Vibram XS Edge compound. It is a sturdy shoe capable of ensuring a good degree of sensitivity and comfort.
- Differentiated lacing, between front and rear for perfect adjustment of the volumes
- Innovative S-Heel™ construction system: allows for perfect stability in torsion, accentuating levels of performance and adaptability in heel hooks
- 3/4 sole for easy resoling
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfibre, slip lasted
- Lining: Front and back Pacific
- Fit: Medium
- Midsole: 1,1 mm LaSpoFlex only at the front + P3 System
- Patent: S-Heel™, P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
- Sole: Vibram® XS Grip2 4 mm
- Weight: 450 g (per pair)