No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward by using recycled face fabric on the 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell, and heat-trapping eco-friendly Thermogreen insulation.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 567 g (20 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign approved.