Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, these fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants are insulated with Thermogreen polyester, have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Weight: 658 g (23.2 oz)