Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight: 621 g (21.9 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved