Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash
- One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 80-g (arms: 40-g) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
VBNA-Village Byrd / S / Article #100151294019