Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Powder Bowl Pants keep you warm, provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and do it all without compromising mobility and weight. The durable, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched performance in any condition. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish stops moisture and wet snow and increases abrasion resistance. Strategically placed, body-mapped 60-g Thermogreen recycled insulation traps your heat (even if wet) and dries quickly to keep you warm and free throughout the coldest days.
To increase mobility and provide natural motion, Powder Bowls have a refined fit, simplified styling, articulated knees, and a polyester-taffeta lining throughout the legs so you can move easily. The waist has a combination of a smooth taffeta lining to wick moisture, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit.
- Inseam length is 32"
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight
- Mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat
- Embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector
- Built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh
- Articulated, feminine silhouette
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
CNY-CLASSIC NAVY / XS / Article #100168304001