These pants are built with 2-layer GORE-TEX polyester fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm where you need it most.
- Inseam: 31" Size M
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: smooth taffeta lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 756 g (26.7 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!