Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use.
- A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight: 921 g (32.5 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
LABL-Lapiz Blue / L / Article #100168303007