The North Face W Inlux Insulated Jacket
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
Designed for comfort and all-around protection on the trails, this waterproof, windproof hooded jacket features warm insulation and a comfortable fleece lining throughout the body and light insulation in the sleeves and hood.
- WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight Heatseeker insulation and high loft lining
- Relaxed fit
- Raschel fleece or Sherpa fleece lining on collar and body
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- STYLE: NF0A2VEA
- AVG WEIGHT: 935 g (32.98 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 28"
- SOLID: 182 g/m DryVent 2L100% polyester
- HEATHER: 168 g/m DryVent 2L100% polyester
- CHAMBRAY: 189 g/m DryVent 2L 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- LINING: high loft fleece
- INSULATION: 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty